KBA North America is a member of the Koenig & Bauer Group which was established 200 years ago in Würzburg, Germany. Our motto, “We’re on it.” gets to the heart of Koenig & Bauer’s values and competencies. As a global company in the fast-changing printing industry, we are constantly growing and looking to hire new talent – we have over 150 employees across the US and Canada!
KBA North America is seeking top mechanical engineering talent to join our recently acquired die-cutting division to work on a variety of tasks including:
- Daily interactions with customers – assessing their needs and developing a plan of action to address installation or service call needs.
- Troubleshooting, installation and service repairs, calibrating, and performing mechanical maintenance on die-cutters.
- Communicate with your supervisor as well as customers on a regular basis on the progress of installations and/or service repairs.
Today print is one of the largest industries in the world, join our team as a Die-Cutter Field Technician and receive a full suite of benefits including 3 weeks of vacation, up to 11 holidays, and 6 sick days per year.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience operating and performing maintenance on die cutters or printing press;
- High School Degree or GED equivalent required;
- Proven experience with basic hand tools and the ability to read electrical schematics and mechanical CAD drawings;
- Proficiency with MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook and navigating various systems;
- Strong organizational skills- including multitasking and time management;
- Execute assignments with minimal to no supervision;
- Strong and concise communication skills- encompassing verbal and written forms of communication;
- Valid DL;
- Travel extensively across the US and Canada servicing customers’ equipment.