KBA North America is a member of the Koenig & Bauer Group which was established 200 years ago in Würzburg, Germany. Our motto, “We’re on it.” gets to the heart of Koenig & Bauer’s values and competencies. As a global company in the fast-changing printing industry, we are constantly growing and looking to hire new talent – we have over 150 employees across the US and Canada!
KBA North America is seeking top electrical engineering talent to join our Remote Maintenance team to work on a variety of tasks including:
- Fielding calls from customers, technicians, and parts/service department needing assistance with electrical and electronic issues; research, analyze, and identify cause of issues and recommend and provide solutions. All calls have to be viewed as crucial opportunities to improve equipment uptime and to provide a positive customer service experience.
- Use service documentation including schematics, diagnostic software and remote service tools for root cause analysis and resolution of service issues.
- Program electronic modules and computers and remotely support customers and technicians with repair instructions.
Today print is one of the largest industries in the world, join our team as Remote Maintenance Engineer and receive a full suite of benefits including 3 weeks of vacation, up to 11 holidays, and 6 sick days per year.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or a combination of education and work experience in a related field.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in troubleshooting control and automation systems in manufacturing, preferably in the printing or packaging industry;
- PLC Programming knowledge
- Proficiency with MS Office and various databases;
- Practical application of engineering science , automation and technology; knowledge of Frequency drives, Servo controls, networking (Ethernet, field bus systems, Arcnet)
- Strong organizational skills- including multitasking and time management;
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to actively listen;
- Strong and concise written communication skills;
- Valid DL and ability to travel. For training purposes the position requires frequent travel (75% or more) in the first one to two years and moderate travel (approximately 10 to 15%) thereafter.
Please visit our Career Website for a more depth description of this job.