Digital Business Analyst
The Digital Business Analyst is responsible for keeping our clients informed of the latest technology as it relates to flexographic software and imaging technologies in a way that helps our clients improve and grow their business. The result of these efforts will help our organization to realize growth in sales and margin dollars specific to products identified in the Anderson & Vreeland Digital Portfolio. The candidate would be able to work collaboratively with sales, leadership and our technology implementation team in a way that not only executes the sale, but also stays engaged in the implementation process.
This position reports to the Director of Digital Technologies.
- Develops business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales needs/options.
- Executes sales of Digital Solutions by establishing and nurturing relationships with prospects by recommending technology options that are within our portfolio and can bring value to the client through quality enhancements, efficiency improvements or cost reduction. Sales should also bring value to our organization and partners by ensuring healthy margin contribution.
- Maintains/expands relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Manages and coordinates internal and external teams to identify, qualify, pursue and close sales opportunities.
- Develops and maintains a thorough understanding of all products within our Digital Portfolio.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Fully utilizes our CRM solution related to calendaring, logging calls, scheduling meetings, task follow up, opportunity creation, etc.
Digital Business Analyst
- Fully utilizes ERP (AS/400) system to review sales.
- Responds to internal and external contacts promptly.
- Meets or exceeds annual equipment sales budget.
- Meets or decreases sales cost budget related to lodging, rental cars, airfare and other sales related expenses.
- 5 year minimum of related work experience is required.
- Knowledge of the flexo printing process with intimate knowledge of current Prepress workflow, screening, color management and imaging technologies including Xeikon, Screen, x-rite, HYBRID and GMG.
- Independent worker and self-starter who is a quick learner who takes initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills with ability to create business proposals.
- Must have the ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Must be able to effectively interact with internal and external customers.
- Good use of database, spreadsheet, presentation and word-processing software.
- Practical, organized approach coupled with a creative imagination is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Travel up to 60 - 70%
- Base Salary + Uncapped Commission
- Company vehicle + expenses
- Health Benefits (Medical, dental, vision, FSA)
- Paid holidays
- Two weeks of vacation
Qualified candidates may submit a resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Digital Business Analyst” as the subject of the email.