Reports to: East Sales Manager
Location: Mid Atlantic (PA, MD, VA, DE)
Develop and maintain business by cultivating new sales opportunities and manage existing business within a designated territory. The Account Manager will work in a collaborative environment with our internal and external teams to maximize revenue opportunities and optimize profits. The Account Manager will be responsible for achieving quarterly and annual sales objectives within the territory.
- “Manage the Sale” – Coordinates and executes sales objectives by establishing and nurturing relationships with new prospects.
- Maintain and grow existing business by understanding client needs and provide product recommendations that increase profitability.
- Maintain/expand relationships by providing new and innovative solutions on equipment and materials that are relevant to a client’s business.
- Manage and coordinate internal and external teams to effectively identify, qualify, pursue and close sales opportunities.
- Attend meetings, trade shows, and training sessions as needed.
- Full utilization of CRM system (Salesforce.com) related to sales opportunities, calendaring, logging calls, scheduling meetings, task follow up, etc.
- Full utilization of corporate MIS to review sales.
- Embrace and follow through on corporate sales directives.
- Respond to internal and external contacts in 8 business hours or less.
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with the consultative selling process.
- Business related computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in the printing and converting industry is a plus.
- Ability to travel as required; estimated to be 60+% - road warrior position.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Must be able to work independently.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- Base Salary + Uncapped Commission
- Company vehicle + expenses
- Health Benefits (Medical, dental, vision, FSA)
- Paid holidays
- Two weeks of vacation
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates may submit a resume directly to email@example.com with “Account Manager Mid Atlantic” as the subject of the email.
About Anderson & Vreeland:
Anderson & Vreeland provides flexographic printers with innovative solutions that are tailored to their specific application. We do this by identifying the most effective & advanced technologies in our portfolio, educating our customers on how these products will improve their bottom line, and seamlessly integrate these solutions into our clients business. We are a privately-held company with over 50 years experience providing unrivaled customer service to the flexographic printing industry.