For our Polymount US office, we are currently searching for a commercial and result-driven person for a full-time position of Account Manager
As an Account Manager you are responsible for the sales activities in the US market. You will further build and strengthen the network of existing relations and develop prospects. You will create the sales plan, which is a guideline for your market approach. You engage with your customers to consciously work towards sustainable solutions for them and you are always actively seeking new opportunities. As a partner you create value by thinking strategically about both existing and future investments in sleeves or plate cleaners. Your proposals are reliable, creative and economically justified.
- You have at least 3 years of commercial experience in the Flexographic industry; preferably in sleeves or mounting tapes
- Knowledge of the printing industry is a must;
- Through your flexibility and entrepreneurial spirit you are able to work independently;
- You are a full partner at all levels and are capable of technical knowledge transfer;
- You have a technical/commercial way of working and thinking;
- You have a bachelors or University Degree or equivalent working experience.
What Polymount US can offer you:
- A challenging position with an independent entrepreneurial character in an international setting;
- A collegial and enthusiastic work environment where being open and honest to each other is essential;
- Good salary and benefits as well as interesting growth regimes.
If we have raised your interest please submit your application with your CV and please send it to email@example.com.
You can find more information at our corporate website www.polymount-int.com.