DantexRBCor, a leading supplier of flexographic and letterpress platemaking equipment and materials to the graphic arts industry, has an immediate opening for Technical Applications Support personnel in the continental United States. Candidates should have letterpress and flexographic industry experience, with in-depth knowledge of prepress and platemaking processes including plate room software and hardware solutions and all prepress workflow procedures.
- College or Technical Degree or at least 4 years related experience in flexographic or letterpress printing
- Technical support experience in the flexographic and letterpress industry preferred.•In-depth knowledge of flexographic and letterpress printing preferred. Ability to analyze plate and print results including detailed reporting
- Experience working with pressrooms and troubleshooting
- Travel upwards of 75%.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; candidate must be able to effectively interact with customers, internal customer service, management, and technical teams.
- Superb written, verbal, and reporting skills are a MUST; utilizing database, spreadsheets, presentation and word-processing software strongly preferred.
- Must be highly motivated, proactive and self-directed.
- Candidate will have the ability to work remotely/telecommute.
DantexRBCor offers a competitive salary and benefits package for our employees, find out more about our company on our website at www.dantexrbcor.com
Qualified candidates may submit a resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about DantexRBCor please visit www.dantexrbcor.com. EOE